Senior Business Analyst - United Kingdom & Jersey Team
Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with, challenging and supporting key stakeholders? We are looking for someone like this who can help us to design, review, improve and implement new solutions and processes for the UK and Jersey Wealth Management business.
The role sits within the UK Change team, analysing business requirements in detail and managing projects from inception through to successful implementation. The applicant will have responsibility for one or more change project and the remit includes project planning, business analysis, budget tracking, stakeholder management, solution design, implementation and ongoing status reporting. The successful candidate will have the ability to identify impact on all functional areas, systems, products and client types, analyse requirements and propose solutions.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to:
• gather and challenge business requirements in cooperation with internal stakeholders
• understand, analyse and document business cases and business requirements
• survey, analyze and evaluate existing and new processes, products, models and service within different areas.
• work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and business process changes
• provide status updates to stakeholders on various management meetings
• assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• manage relationship with UBS internal stakeholders
You’ll be working in the United Kingdom & Jersey team based in Wroclaw. You will focus on delivering critical business projects which may be regulatory, risk related, strategic or discretionary. This benefits all of our divisions and functions.
• ideally 5+ years of experience working in a similar role within the banking industry and ideally, the wealth management sector
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• familiarity with project development/project management approaches
• exposure to working under the Agile methodology
• excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize identify problems and seek solutions
• ability to work independently with minimal supervision and driving numerous topics, meetings and workshops on different levels
• ability to communicate complex matters clearly and easily to understand
• have successfully managed working groups to collate and communicate the requirements to ensure all stakeholders remain in agreement with the solution scope
• strong organizational skills, attention to detail, adherence to timelines, especially where regulatory deadlines are involved
• fluent English language allied with great communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."