Junior Invoicing Analyst
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone interview will match you to the best fitting positions in Accenture. Here are few options, that you might consider:
As a Junior Invoicing analyst mostly you will be responsible for:
- Manage daily ticketing queues in a professional, timely, concise and precise manner which includes researching the invoice discrepancies, pulling the raw reports/revenue reports, updating the address/contact information and customer service to answer billing or invoicing related concerns.
- Perform standard and non-standard quality audit of billing/invoicing file, invoices to be delivered, contract entry and accounts that are setup and updated in the system.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of the activities within the established SLAs’ requirements, while proactively raising and clearly communicating any issues that arise.
- Ensures that billing / invoicing activities are performed following the approved desktop procedure by the client
- Collaborate with Team Lead to improve processes and its implementation
- Adhere to policies and guidelines set for both client and Accenture
- Ensures appropriate controls are in place related to the activities of invoice processing to ensure data and distribution errors and duplicate payments are prevented
What we expect from you:
- Initiative and Proactiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English (min. B2) and Turkish (min. B2)
- Attention to detail