Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Talent Acquisition Function in BBH is responsible for developing and executing recruitment strategies to meet the ongoing and future talent requirements of the business. This group also supports internal talent identification and internal mobility as a key objective, while delivering a range of external talent attraction strategies to address talent needs. The team also plays a key role in supporting the Firm’s diversity objectives by successfully building a diverse pool of candidates.
In this role you will act as a business advisor on staffing matters. You will lead end to end recruitment process which among others involves intake sessions, CV and phone screening, interviewing, preparation of offers, sourcing for niche positions. In addition, you will also help build strong candidate pipeline for difficult to fill roles. Finally, you will be part of a team that is passionate in recruitment and supports one another in achieving great results while enjoying the work we do.
- Develop and execute strategies to generate diverse candidate flow for the current hiring needs,
- Act as a business advisor and build/maintain close relationship with stakeholders
- Conduct phone and/or video interviews
- Ensure top candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Apply sourcing skills to create strong candidate pools
- Take part in various projects across talent acquisition and HR
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Preferably a good understanding of local employment market
- Experience with competency based interviewing will be an asset
- High degree of professionalism
- Solid sourcing skills
- Must be highly organized and display sound-judgement
- Passionate about recruitment
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others