Risk Control Operations Specialist with German
Job Reference #
Are you fluent in German and English? Are you service orientated? Are you someone who can see the bigger picture?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• act as the first line for compliance related enquiries
• review requests for employees' personal investment transactions and external functions
• assess disclosures of employee’s family or other relationships with other employees, clients or vendors
• provide reports on employee conflicts of interest information
• deliver a service to employees globally in a timely manner
• ensure supporting knowledge is up to date and fit for purpose
• provide feedback to improve the system and operation of the service
You'll be working with the Employee Conflicts of Interest (ECOI) team that sits within the Group Investigations & Employee Conduct area. We provide first line resolution of compliance related queries, review applications and prepare FAQs for various C&ORC categories/processes across all regions.
• a Bachelor's degree in a business, languages or a communications related subject
• the flair and ability to write concise but impactful responses in English and German
• experience in a customer service or customer support focused role
• excellent problem solving skills
• a strong communicator both verbally and in written form
• self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
• service-oriented and able to prioritize your workload
• fluent in English and German language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."