Job Reference #
Are you great working with numbers? Do you have a solid fund accounting background or can you demonstrate similar fund related experiences within the financial industry and are you in possession of sharp analytical skills? Are you detail-oriented, precise in your working style and motivated to understand interdependencies and to question them?
To strengthen our global team we are looking for new colleagues who will support us covering following main areas:
• verification of the net asset value calculations and review of product balance sheet and profit and loss statements
• fee calculations and review
• maintaining and monitoring cash ledgers, coordinating among various teams and external credit providers to fund shortfalls
• booking and tracking of client flows
• Tax and Regulatory reporting, support and review of filings
• preparation and verification of client reports and presentations
• verification of annual financial statements
• Financial and Assets under Management reporting
• management of product lifecycles
• Implementation oversight of new launches and structural changes
• currency hedging of client assets, calculating and monitoring FX exposure
• relationship management and information exchange with our various service providers (Administrators, Management Companies, Board of Directors, and others)
• adhoc analytics (profit and loss decomposition, currency impacts, fees and expenses and others)
You will be working in the Fund Accounting team of the COO Area of Asset Management located in Krakow. Globally this team is responsible for the oversight of registered funds and private funds across traditional and alternative trading strategies. The team is tasked with ensuring that the accuracy and quality of data and reporting produced, both internally and externally, meets all requirements. You will initially primarily be supporting products in the Alternative Funds space, managed globally with the opportunity, as part of a larger team, to work through the course of time in other investment areas. UBS is one of the world’s largest hedge fund intermediaries and, acting as a fiduciary, offers a wide range of hedge fund investment solutions and advisory services to institutional and private clients. Working within a global team of fund accountants, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to gain exposure to the hedge fund industry, support a dynamic business, build relationships globally and support one of the world's premier alternative fund managers.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a good head for figures and pay attention to details
• a high level of personal responsibility and an independent, proactive working approach
• solid Excel and IT skills
• integrity, loyalty, a strong collaborative, hands on attitude and great team spirit
• a financial background and experience in fund accounting, being knowledgeable with a different set of fund structures such as UCITS, ICAVs, Master-Feeder, fund of funds and single funds is an advantage
• flexible and used to working under time pressure
• embracing the challenge to work within a constantly evolving environment
• keen to learn and constantly striving to enhance your knowledge and skill set
• able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal
• willing to go beyond status quo and looking for process improvements
• keen to learn and drive the automatization of data management elements through various tool sets available
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."