For our client, an international company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the organization as
- accounting activities related to accruals, provisions, intercompany, fixed assets, revenue recognition,
- analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variance,
- month-end closing activities,
- support in external control,
- preparing VAT and Intrastat declarations,
- participation in the standardization and automation of financial processes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- min. 2 years of relevant experience gained in an international environment,
- very good command In English,
- focused on the development and the desire to learn preferably,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- ease and speed of acquiring knowledge of ERP systems and tooles.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card),
- flexible working hours,
- allowance for work from home during Covid pandemic,
- convenient office in the city center.