Digital Solution Consultant (Business Analyst) – Digital Practice
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy consulting on digital transformation projects? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to drive UBS's accelerating digital transformation? Do you have a knack for analyzing digital business processes? Are you keen on turning business requirements into working digital prototypes and solutions?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, evaluating services, analyzing and using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• collaborate with our business partners in the creation of business requirements and functional specifications, assist in quality control and project management and identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• prototype solutions on our in-house and be involved in implementing final digital solutions
• work within a global team and partner with senior management to build awareness, asses opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function
• build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders
• push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offering of the unit which align with the business needs for today and the future
Group Internal Consulting is UBS Transformation Powerhouse, providing professional internal consulting, project management and execution services to all business divisions and functions on a global level. In the ongoing transformation of the financial industry, we aim to be a differentiating factor for UBS by ensuring targeted, impactful and efficient processes and change.
With over 700 people across the globe, we contribute to relevant and impactful projects, apply a firm-wide perspective and shape our own environment
You will be working in the Digital Practice unit of Group Internal Consulting in Krakow or Wroclaw, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of professionals. Our practice helps UBS business divisions and functions to shape and implement their digital strategy in the areas of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation and Blockchain as well Risk Modelling and UX/UI Design. Operating at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking, we are uniquely placed to combine the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS business and change management practices to deliver sustainable digital transformation.
• 3-5+ years’ experience in financial services and/or digital consulting with a university degree in technology or related field, any Treasury function experience a plus e.g. liquidity models
• proven track record of successfully engaging on technology projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements and environments
• ability to understand business needs and transform these into functional and technical requirements and specifications
• ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and turn them into robust solutions
• sophisticated SQL knowledge and the ability to write complex and performant queries on large data sets
• experience in ETL and modelling tools and processes
• experience in reporting technologies and BI concepts (e.g. Power BI)
• able to switch between business requirements development and technical delivery, acting as the liaison between technology and the business aligned divisions
• experience building trusting relationships with business stakeholders, excellent communication skills at a technical and functional level
• strong knowledge of SDLC and understanding of DevOps practices.
• project management certification
• fluent English, written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."