Wealth Management Credit Analyst Funds
Job Reference #
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you able to manage multiple time-sensitive deliverables?
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
• perform due diligence on multiple risk categories such as counterparty risks, collateral & exposure risks, concentration & liquidity risks, legal & compliance risks to formulate a holistic risk assessment as basis for credit decisions for Mutual Funds
• contribute to written credit memos for senior management
• ensure enforcement of the margin call and close out process and timely escalation of high -risk positions; monitor exposures and conditions, working with Client Advisors and Global Lending Teams
• pro-actively work with internal stakeholders to further enhance processes
• actively contribute as subject matter expert in various change projects and initiatives to enhance and strengthen the UBS’s service offering to clients and risk control standards
• perform ad-hoc credit risk reporting if required
You will be working as part of the UBS Europe SE Credit Risk Control team. We are an independent control function responsible for credit limit approval as well as for monitoring of the credit risk of UBS Wealth Management (WM) and Asset Servicing clients with accounts booked across branches of UBS Europe SE. As a team we are exposed to an exciting mix of clients, assets classes incl. structured products, traded products, lending & trading platforms and portfolio risks.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong Bachelor degree (or higher) in Finance/Economics or a technical subject (such as engineering, sciences, Mathematics etc.) and/or relevant market experience
• sound knowledge of risk management with 3+ years of working experience in either institutional credit (e.g. hedge fund, mutual fund etc.), market risk or other related areas
• good understanding of derivatives products
• strong analytical and technical know-how with an ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective management and planning skills in order to ensure efficient, accurate and timely delivery of the services provided by the function
• ability to embrace constructive challenge; pro-actively identify and communicate risk issues
• excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills to establish trustworthy relationships with your internal clients, your team, peers and senior management
• open minded, highly motivated, inquisitive, self-driven individual with strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• excellent verbal and written communication skills; good command of English; other European languages are an advantage.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."