What Working at EY Offers:
- Working on international projects focused on defining and implementing architectures.
- Qualifications and certificates.
- Individual training map.
- Diverse experience in a variety of teams.
- Flexible time and place of work.
- Dedicated Career Counselor.
- EY Care & Wellness program.
About the job
- Join our Digital & Emerging Technologies Competency Hub for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
- The role will provide IT/OT/IoT architecture transformation and governance capabilities to the existing practices. It will play a role in delivery of Digital transformation programmes, development new digital solutions and support sales.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks: participate in meetings with Clients, develop concepts, solutions, methods required to fulfil projects objectives.
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and presentations to potential clients.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in positions related to management, design, implementation, maintenance or support solutions (preferably within OT-ICS or IoT domains).
- Capability to develop professional documents in the form of reports, analysis, methodologies in the English language.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- TOGAF certificate
- Understanding of technologies (typical assets, communication protocols, technical architectures) utilized by OT-ICS systems (SCADA/DCS/PLC/RTU) and networks
What We Look For
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Practical experience in defining and implementing Enterprise Architecture models.
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.
- Readiness to travel (mostly Middle East and Europe).