Junior Executive Assistant
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you detail-oriented multitasker? Do you enjoy going above and beyond to ensure tasks are met and exceeded?
We’re looking for a Junior Executive Assistant to:
• manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings
• arrange travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
• manage contact database, licensing, registrations, new hire requirements and team’s knowledge sharing and training requirements
• support office administration, like ordering supplies, handling mail and managing conference logistics
• coordinate the production of presentation books and reports, meeting prep packets
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
• complete ad-hoc projects as necessary
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Risk Control team in Poland. You’ll be part of a small team and play an important role to support senior management in remote locations.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• excellent command of English (written/spoken)
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
• keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."