Business Strategy Consultant (Life Sciences/Healthcare) (CN)
What will you do?
- Work with multinational teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions to the leading Life Sci-ence/Healthcare companies, helping them to improve or transform their businesses, achieve excellence and drive growth. Functionally you will work on M&A, ZBx, Sustainability and Growth Strategy projects.
- Advise clients on a highly diversified set of strategic topics in R&D, Commercial, Medical Affairs, Opera-tions etc., while working end-to-end from strategy development to implementation.
- Lead qualitative (e.g. KOL interviews) and quantitative analysis (e.g. claims and patient data, financial data, financial modeling and sales projections, etc.) as required during client engagements
- Synthesize the insights from the analyses, develop recommendations based on the insights, and create action plans to implement the recommendations
- Develop and produce quality client deliverables including presentations, reports, workshops and key find-ings summaries
- Develop commercial capability assets, including whitepapers, POVs, and thought capital pieces for pub-lication
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, economics/business from a leading university with an outstanding record of academic achievement; Master’s degree and/or advanced professional degree preferred (e.g. MBA, PhD, etc.)
- +4 years of life sciences/healthcare strategy consulting experience at a top tier or boutique strategy con-sulting firm is preferred, but a combination of strategy consulting and life sciences/healthcare industry experience in reputable companies will be considered
- Deep understanding of how Life Sciences/Healthcare clients operate including products, players, value chain business models, operating models, industry trends and challenges and regulatory frameworks
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, strategy frameworks tools and tech-niques
- Proven ability to lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects, meet deadlines while re-taining consistently high-quality outcomes and build credibility with external and internal contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of other EU languages (espe-cially German) is a plus
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.