Active Directory Engineer
Poland, United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you knowledgeable in Microsoft’s Active Directory technology? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure components?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• create and document architecture designs of what we will build
• support the release process and ensure our work can be deployed into the production environment
• assume more responsibility, including troubleshooting technical skills and translating the results into understandable issue descriptions, root cause analysis results, remediation actions, etc.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely.
Our team provides consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions. You'll be working the Active Directory team based in Nashville. As an IT System Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for all our Active Directory domains across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems.
• a university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
• ideally 3+ years administering all aspects of Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s
• good working knowledge of Microsoft's cloud platform, especially as it relates to security services and identity and entitlement management services (AzureAD, Intune, etc.)
• familiarity of AD, Windows Server 2012 – 2019
• knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, in a Windows environment
• knowledge of any of the following is beneficial: Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Quest Active Directory Recovery Manager, Quest Change Auditor, and Quest Active Roles Server
• coding skills in Powershell or .Net is a plus (to be able to follow clean code principles or want to be involved to automate anything you don’t want to do repetitively)
• confident to take over end to end responsibility for the work delivered by you and your team
• proactive, comfortable working in an environment with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."