.Net Core Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Kraków, Mumbai, Wroclaw
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
• work with an agile team on an application being built with .Net Core, React front end and hosted on Azure cloud
• analyze functional requirements, design and implementation
• participate in technical design of application components in distributed / web platform
• code, test, and deploy application components with local and offshore developers within a Scrum team
• responsible for delivering high quality code in production
• work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
• work with business and IT stakeholders to discuss requirements and implementation.
You will have the opportunity to work to understand local and global system requirements, design and implement the required functionality/bug fixes/enhancements. You will be responsible for components that are developed across the whole team and deployed globally.
You will be a key member of the team and be in charge of day to day dev activities, release and deployment along with design and development of the application.
You’ll be working as part of the IPV Totem (Independent Price Valuations) team in London, with the IPV lead and BA located in London and interacting with business users based in London.
The successful candidate will be a member of the global IPV team which has team members in UK , Poland & India.
We work as part of a global team providing design, development, and refactoring business requirements for the IPV business for IPV Totem. Solutions deployed should be extensible globally with minimal localization.
• a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Science preferred
• a minimum of 8 years of core development experience in .Net Framework, with a minimum of 2 years in .Net Core.
• hands on experience with .Net Core 3 and cloud based technologies(preferably Azure) are must
• strong Design principles, object oriented principles, good knowledge of microservices design architecture, rest services and event based messaging on cloud will be a bonus
• experienced on automated unit , integration testing with frameworks like NUnit , mocking e.g. Moq and Agile scrum
• source code management / build tools for software management (Git/Gitlab) and understand CI/CD pipelines
• good knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL and Redis cache experience along with web UI technologies like React/Angular will be a bonus
• any experience in financial/investment bank project, ideally Risk is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."