Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about end to end web development? Do you have the drive to innovate, the skillset to code both backend and front end languages and the experience to deliver a web application from logical design to technical implementation? If so, we’re looking for a full time Web Developer who has experience and knowledge to build intuitive, tasteful and responsive interfaces, capable of writing the backend, connect to different data sources whilst consistently delivering these products within a defined timeline?
• You’ll be building and supporting web applications that are data model driven for the End User Services segment
• Understand the importance of UX design and the aspect of usability
• Create, deliver and/or migrate existing tools and web applications to Azure cloud
• Support and maintain existing web applications and tools developed using C#/.NET frameworks, AngularJS, NodeJS etc.
You’ll be working in a global Automation and Data Analytics team under the Service Operations Management within Technology Operations Center where your primary responsibility will be developing end to end and supporting these tools for the End User Services organization. You will be based in Poland working with likeminded individuals who will help you succeed. The team is co-located in Australia, Singapore, Poland, India and USA. The team is a mix of junior and senior Automation and DevOps engineers, web developers, and data analysts. You will be motivated to learn and follow web design and development best practices aligned to internal processes and procedures and encouraged to improve and enhance our current methods and standards. Our team is diverse and highly supportive of creativity and innovative ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology related tertiary study
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing user-friendly interfaces
- Experience and a strong grasp on a range of web technologies and frameworks such as .Net (C#, Netcore 1+, Entity Framework), NodeJS, MS SQL Server, Git (Gitlab), RESTful API, JSON/XML, PowerShell and JIRA
- Good understanding of relational/non-relational databases, PL/SQL language
- Experience styling and design using CSS or latest frameworks such as Sass, Less and or Stylus
- Bonus to have knowledge around Python frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Good to have knowledge of Azure DevOps
- An understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Good eye for aesthetics and usability
- Able to take feedback and iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity
- Basic understanding of Server Infrastructure will be value-add (optional)
- Knowledgeable of commenting best practices
- Experience in writing software documentation
- Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."