Senior Frontend Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail?
We're looking for talented frontend engineer to join UBS Neo Platform UI team, where you will be involved in the development of cutting edge, business critical systems for the Investment Bank using modern technology.
• work as a Senior Web Application Engineer for the Neo Platform as part of the Chief Digital & Information Office
• be responsible for building performant, scalable, responsive web applications for desktop and mobile using React, TypeScript and other cutting-edge technologies
• join an existing team of skilled engineers, a UX designer and a product owner
• mentor junior members of the team, providing guidance and sharing your expertise to grow the team’s skillset
UBS Neo is an award-winning digital platform that enables UBS businesses and developers to rapidly deliver innovative products to our clients and staff. Today, the platform underpins an ecosystem of over 100 apps, 2m users and a community of over 500 engineers, with significant growth expected over the next few years as we develop the next generation of the platform.
You will be joining a high-performing, multi-disciplinary agile team within the UBS Investment Bank that works in close partnership with the business and delivers to production on a frequent basis. You will also be working closely with the wider Neo developer community in order to identify opportunities to extend the platform capabilities, collaborate on projects and deliver state-of-the-art solutions.
• knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance, and responsive tactics
• fluent in English
• experience in building frontend applications using React.js + Redux libraries
• experience in working on complex software platforms
• good understanding of asynchronous request handling
• familiarity with frontend build tools (Webpack)
• experience with Git
• proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban or similar)
• nice to have: Cloud development experience
• nice to have: experience with Node.js runtime with Express or similar framework
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."