Job Reference #
Do you have a sharp, analytic mindset? Do you have a financial background and experience in controlling (experience in Asset Management would be an asset)? Are you interested in gaining knowledge in subject of Asset Management?
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to:
• compile and analyze financial information for UBS Asset Management company
• prepare and analyze monthly Profit&Loss and Balance Sheet reports
• prepare financial statements and other financial reports for the business and various stakeholders
• collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
• take part in various projects and setting up additional controls for UBS Asset Management company
You’ll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We provide sufficient trainings (including training from On-shore partners). As an Entity Controller, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing regular and ad hoc reports and analysis for various stakeholders, fee flow analysis and aging accruals.
• 3+ years previous experience in a similar role focusing on accounting, data analysis, financial reporting (experience in Asset Management space would be an asset)
• Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices (ACCA/CIMA students/members would be an asset)
• bachelor’s / master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field
• strong analytical skills
• fluent in written and spoken English
• proficient in MS excel (VBA would be an asset)
• great attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."