Junior Specialist in Ownership Verification in OTC Derivatives Middle Office
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
As a Junior Specialist in Ownership Verification & Investigation Team you will be responsible for performing daily reconciliations and answering any queries related to it, as well as raising any breaks / discrepancies to the respective trade processing teams or Client account managers.
- Reconciling and verifying Client/broker holdings of listed and OTC derivatives via automated platforms and/or manual reconciliation
- First level of investigation of discrepancies with teams across BNP Paribas group
- Contacting internal clients in case of issues
- Updating and setting up clients funds in reconciliation platforms with the specialist/senior specialist supervision
- Analysing and qualifying basic mismatches and dispatching them to the relevant teams
- Answering incoming basic requests from internal teams or clients, more complexed requests are to be answered with the supervision of specialist/senior specialist
- Understanding the risk linked to the business activity, and suggesting improvements to existing processes and practices.
- Actively participating in regular performance and group meetings
- Fluent English speaking & writing (min B2)
- Previous experience in financial services would be considered advantageous
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- BASIC OTC Derivatives product knowledge
- Reasoning skills
- Decision making skills
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa