Junior Client Account Manager – OTC Ownership Verification & Record Keeping
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Act as the unique contact point and provide supporting service to their client in their operational trade matters, projects and specific needs.
- Ensure proper investigation and follow-up of all client requests for the MO OTC services delivered by all the hubs, by effectively monitoring the operational activities.
- Contribute and/or participate actively to the periodic service review with the client.
- Actively participate to the oversight meeting with business locations.
- Make sure that the Client reports are sent as per the timeline and Guarantee the timely sending of client report and review its quality.
- Ensure the consistency of KPI & MIS produced by MO OTC hubs team and Control and challenge the KPI & MIS.
- Actively monitor the incidents and ensure that corrective action and preventive measures are effectively implemented by the operational team and validate the same.
- Ensure a high delivery quality, with compliance to the permanent control at 100%.
- Monitor client satisfaction levels with regards to service delivery and identify relevant consolidate action plan to improve quality service delivery.
- Maintain and update actively internal & clients processes and knowledge to ensure excellence in service delivery
- Maintain a high understanding of the clients’ business to better anticipate requirements and identify new business opportunities.
- Ensure coordination with the on-boarding team and Operations to ensure the client has been set-up as per expectations, conducting when relevant cross-business lines testing.
- Act as BCP contact for the MO OTC hubs activities.
- At least 3 years of experience in the investment fund industry (Asset Management, Fund Administration, Securities Services) or in the investment banking industry.
- Very good level of written and spoken English (French is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of middle/back office processes is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets and OTC derivatives products
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent analytical, organisational & communication skills
- Enthusiastic can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt and respond in a rapidly changing environment
- Client focus
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa