Digital Process Consultant / Senior Consultant will support our external Clients in end-to-end processes optimization (e.g. S2P, O2C, R2R) implementations. She or he will be a bridge between business and technology teams able to collect business needs and create functional design to deploy tools to optimize daily way of working. Optionally will work as process consultant.
Your key responsibilities
Leading business analysis aimed at process issues identification and business requirements collection
- Assistance in the development of functional system specifications for digital tools and solutions
- Support in planning and execution of digital tools and solutions testing
- Assistance in the creation of solution documentation and training
- Supporting in solution deployment by providing deployment and change management support and
- Post-implementation solution support aimed at client coaching and usability efforts
Skills and attributes
- Experience in mapping map processes, technology, business and organizational requirements;
- Experience in preparation and presentation of business case and case for change
- Deep end-to-end process knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Order-to-Cash (O2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Report (R2R)
- Practical project experience in design and implementation of non-ERP process supporting tools (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, InvoiceTrack, Ariba, Coupa, Webcollect, High Radius etc.).
- Very good and practical knowledge in at least one of the “main-stream” ERP packages: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle Fusion, Oracle eBusiness suite; JD Edwards etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- English Fluency is a must
- Ability to travel for international projects (40% of work time)
- Proven work experience - at least 5 - 7 years incl. 3 years of a System Analyst/Technical Project Manager/Functional Consultant with experience in creation and implementation of new solutions within the expertise domain and experience in project work, with frequent client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings (10+ people)
- Practical experience in performing work conducted in Shared Services environment in at least one of the below listed processes: Order-to-Cash (O2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Report (R2R).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Benchmarking, Process Optimization, and Process Migration
- Any relevant certificates such as Agile, SCRUM, PMP, CFA, ACCA, CIMA; or certificates confirming the obtained tools knowledge.
- Fluency in a German
What we look for
- Individual passionate about the Technology and Digital world
What working at EY offers
- qualifications and certificates
- varied experience in various teams
- Innovate EY – unique intrapreneurship program
- individual training plan
- flexible working hours and flexible working space
- dedicated Career Counselor
- EY Care & Wellness program
- office with nice view and in prestigious location