Unified Communications Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you good at designing Unified Communications infrastructure? Are you passionate about emerging technologies in the field of enterprise communications? We are looking for a Unified Communications Engineer to join our team and help us to:
- Design and Engineer Microsoft Teams user enablement and heterogeneous Microsoft UC environment that integrates with Enterprise SBC and Cisco IP Telephony.
- Certify and test Cisco communications manager, Cisco ISR gateways, Oracle SBCs, Avaya Communications Manager and integrate with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, carrier SIP trunks, Genesys Multi channel contact center.
- Certify and Test Microsoft Teams’ unified communications capabilities enabling NextGen collaboration.
- Document Test plan, Test results and Engineering standards.
- Liaise with regional implementation and operations team.
- Assist in evaluating current and emerging network and UC technologies and conduct technical assessments.
- Keep up-to-date with UCaaS, Cloud technologies, unified communications technologies & be a subject matter expert.
- Be an engineering escalation point for the implementation / operations teams.
End User and Market Data Services (EU&MDS) is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Real-Time communication Architecture and Strategy team.
You'll be working in the Core Voice Engineering team based in Wroclaw, Poland. As a Unified Communications Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for the Core Voice across the globe and in designing and building Unified Communications which will enable UBS employees to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively.
Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
- Understanding of voice communications, Microsoft Teams, Enterprise/Cloud based Voice, Skype Enterprise Voice and Telephony.
- Familiarity with the underlying architecture of Microsoft Teams and O365.
- Understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Microsoft Skype for Business, Oracle SBCs, Avaya Communication Manager.
- Strong Technical knowledge on TCP-IP, IP routing, LAN/WAN technologies, VoIP, SIP.
- Ability to understand complex voice, video, collaboration, contact center, security, networking and business concepts and translate them into clear and concise solutions.
- Strong knowledge on enterprise security risks and mitigation.
- Excellent engineering documentation skills.
- 8+ years experience hands-on managing Unified Communications environments preferably in financial enterprise.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Team and collaborative work ethic with well developed sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things.
- Fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."