Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts payable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions, and checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Handling inbound calls and e-mails from vendors and business partners to maximize our customer satisfaction
- Reviewing, investigating and resolving queries raised by vendors
- Generating documents from the system for suppliers’ needs
- Following and updating company procedures
- Supporting necessary activities to ensure accurate reporting and analysis
- Supporting internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration as an asset
- Very good in Italian and business English
- Experience with ERPs as a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Customer focus and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: