What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within GBS/Finance Transformation team where we are supporting our clients in their digital transformation journey, we are looking for a person who will join innovative projects.
We are looking for a candidate who will join a team of experts and will be learning by delivering projects. On-the-job training allows you to get your skills faster & in the most effective way. Your main tasks will include: building prototypes using agile and lean methodologies, learning how to mine processes, create process models and analyse task mining data, deploying innovative solutions for different clients, taking ownership and initiative for personal and professional development.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Knowledge of at least one of the Knowledge of at least one of the following: Python, Power Apps, PowerBi
- MS Excel advanced
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week
- Ideally, you’ll also have: experience in working in a Shared Service Center and knowledge about processes – one or more (O2C, P2P, RTR, etc.), student status, strong passion for data analysis, self-driven continuous learning, integrating people and technology.