At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Our Technology Risk services are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and ISAE 3402 engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness, IT program management and assurance, risk & compliance analytics, security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations, and business intelligence and information analysis.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature and vary considerably in size and complexity.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a team manager of the data analytics team, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the planning, execution and delivery of data analytics projects. You will lead the data analytics team to support you in the development analytics test procedures and statistical models and algorithms to analyze client’s data to identify instances of process or control gaps, occurrences of unauthorized or non-compliant activities within the organization and cost optimization opportunities. You will also be required to assist in business development activities such as thought leadership, go-to-market materials and business proposals. You will bring a level of data analytics knowledge to our clients and play an important role in communicating the solution in client meetings and workshops by providing high level understanding of data analytics in the risk domain and responding to client queries.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Strong project management and leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Thrive under pressure and handle ambiguous situations
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least a recognized university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or any other relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years as a project lead responsible for delivering data analytics projects preferably in a business consulting role
- Good knowledge of data analytics modelling techniques and statistical analysis and proficient in data analytics tools such SPSS, R, Python or SQL
- Working experience with BI tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlik Sense, etc.
- Good communications skills and be able to explain analysis, both verbally and in writing, to others and translate analysis into a clear business plan
- Proficiency in computer software (Word/ Excel/ Outlook)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of process risk and controls concepts
- Understanding of Financial Crime Compliance and related processes and technology
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Our workplace is disability friendly About EY