What do you need to start?
- 10-15 years of proven experience in BPO in a global complex environment
- Should have led large client delivery/portfolio delivery in the F&A space 150+ FTEs
- Subject matter expert in the F&A (ideally F&A and Procurement) domain
- Good experience in delivering Transformation projects for clients including Automation using Industry Tools and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Leadership skills in a multicultural environment managing Global/Regional Delivery
- Proven experience in a global complex BPO environment
- Ability to influence senior business stakeholders at the client end
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Experience in change management
- Transformation mindset
What duties will help you grow?
- Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Delivery management
- Client satisfaction
- Client relationship
- Service Line planning and strategy
- Transformation & Industrialised Innovation
- Supporting Growth
- Contract & Process Compliance
- Act as a single point of contact for the client organization in troubleshooting and resolving all issues arising from delivery-related activities
- Understand what it takes to manage a business and uses the insights to gain better understanding of a client’s need and to position the right CG offerings to bring value to the client
- Ensure implementation of best practices in the areas of People, Process, Technology and Controls
- Working closely with the Practice teams to deliver all Transformation & Innovation projects as agreed
- Working with Delivery team to arrive at new opportunities for better efficiency to the client
- Manage the talent pipeline within the team in conjunction with the Practice to ensure organisation resilience on a short, medium, and long- term basis
- Support Account Development
Measures of success:
Will include but not be limited to:
- Customer satisfaction with service provided
- Exceeding revenue and margin goals
- Meeting transformation goals leading to Automation Growth
- Develop Leadership team including effective Talent Management processes
- Compliance to the Client GPM and Capgemini’s Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM)
- Ensure Engagements have the relevant resource and expertise deployed for the contractual requirements
- Live the Core Values of Capgemini (Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).