Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions.
Reporting to the General Accounting Team Leader you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
- Performing General Accounting activities, completing specific month-end close tasks, clearing errors, executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned
- Ensuring the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds)
- Applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues
- Participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures an participating in global process improvements
- Supporting the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, resolving problems and difficult issues by implementing new solutions
- Supporting the development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for the assigned area and fostering knowledge sharing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in General Accounting (General Ledger/Financial ReportingPractical knowledge of an ERP system (SAP, Oracle) and exposure to Accounting tools (SmartView, Hyperion) is a strong plus
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (functions, pivot table)
- Advanced understanding of General Ledger, financial accounting, reporting, controlling, internal control or investment
- Proficiency in business English
- Ability to build and share knowledge in the team and across teams
- Problem solving attitude and very good organization and coordination skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: