IT Project Manager/Scrum Master in Security Risk Reporting
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT reporting projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Delivery Manager and Scrum Master to:
• lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Risk Reporting
• perform role of Scrum Master within Reporting team, developing agile skillset within team
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at project level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an IT Delivery Manager and Scrum Master, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• worked as an IT delivery manager and scrum master, focusing on reporting, for ideally 5 years within global organizations (>1,000 employees)
• managed all facets of large-scale reporting projects and met deliverables
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• bachelor’s/master’s or equivalent work experience with a focus on technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."