Telco Transmission Network Transformation Consultant (CN)
What will you do?
- You will work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for following activities:
- Perform end to end program and project support spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
- Lead work or be a part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across business analysis, design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years’ experience of working directly with Operators / Vendors or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Telecom networks experience or good understanding in fiber expansion (FTTx) process, fiber network design/build/deploy, wayleaves, voice over cable, TDM customer migration, network operation and management for B2B & B2C business
- Experience in multi-vendor setup, with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance, PMO. Shall have good knowledge for digital, analytical, automation use cases for the network planning, operations, deployments. Working knowledge of digital solutions in network area is preferred.
- Experience in chosen or all of following domains is desired: wired telecom network architecture, standards, and protocols (DOCSIS 3.1), routing & switching, digital voice and cooper network retirement, network planning & optimization across RF, access, core, transport, coverage and capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc, network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC, network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
- Hands on experience of using process/workflow for network planning/design. Exposure to key network operation tools (Netcool, Remedy etc.) is preferred
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.