Learning Management Consultant (CN)
What will you do?
- Serving Subject Matter Expert role for queries on (digital) learning strategies and learning development projects
- Consultancy of the (digital) Learning&Development Function at Client
- Design and development of the (digital) Learning&Development Function, incl. Operational Model, Organization, Processes or Governance and Evaluation Models among others
- Deployment of the (digital) Learning&Development Function at Client
- Developing Training Approach, Needs Analysis, Audience Analysis, Curriculums, Journey Maps or Learning and Schedule Plans among others
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning strategies and development at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Serving a Trainer role for events such as Train-the-Trainer
- Facilitating Client reviews on the learning assets developed
- Serving a Quality Assurance role for the learning assets developed
- Supporting in the role of Learning Instructional Designer and Training Design and Development Specialist when required on the business needs basis
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- Evidenced experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations
- Evidenced experience in working with Learning Strategies (incl. for digital learning) for delivery of Training Needs Analysis, Training Audience Analysis, Curriculum, Learning Pathways and Experiences
- 3+ years of experience in applying Instructional Design, learning models and theories, e.g: ADDIE, ARCS, Blooms’ Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- 2+ years of experience in designing and deploying end-to-end Learning Function Operating Models, Organization, Processes or Governance Models
- Experience in learning courses development with the use of learning authoring tools would be a great asset
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: varied facets of learning (e-learning, mobile, gamified, video, VR/AR, social, interactive performance support learning), learning academies, knowledge management, learning curation, learning technologies
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.