Release and Change Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to Software Change Management? Do you have a track record of Release or Change Management? Do you have proven ability to coordinate change requests for different platforms in agreement with stakeholders and business?
We’re looking for an IT Support Analyst to:
• monitor, sort and sign off Wintel change requests (Workflow tool: UBS Capture)
• chase stakeholders to complete their actions (ServiceNow and UBS Capture tasks)
• prioritize change requests in order for urgency and for optimal utilization
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• co-ordinate timelines with Business, Packaging, Testing and Transition Management
• escalate issues/ problems to appropriate owners/ teams
• responsible for our release management change requests as Change Advisory Board representative
• reject outright any change request that is out of scope or out of policy for Change Management
• responsible for reporting and statistics
• review and record requests for Change (RFC)
• liaises with all necessary parties to coordinate change planning, testing and implementation, as per the schedules
• periodically review/update process documents
• maintain change management reports
• maintain the CMDB over a GUI
• apply a change management process and optimize tools usage to best support the adoption of the changes required
• conduct impact and risk analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders
• complete change management assessments - Perform gap analysis and evaluation of existing process.
• implement new functionalities by leveraging tools capabilities and suggest improvements in tool usage.
• consult and coach project/operational teams
• define and measure change metrics (KPI) and monitor change progress
• suggest Process Improvements for smooth deployment of changes by focusing on minimizing risks, reducing effort and costs
• support change management at the organizational level
• accept or reject RFC
• categorize and Prioritize changes
• convene the CAB, Emergency CAB(ECAB) and other change required meetings
• mediate conflicts related to the change (if required)
• achieve defined Change Management KPI’s (Defined Metrics)
• maintain documentations
You’ll be working in the global TOC Windows Change Management Team. The team is responsible for all global changes for all Wintel Platforms. An important part of the job is to support internal and external stakeholders for all Wintel change request questions around Windows SW integration at UBS AG.
• experience in Change Management (validate SW updates according the UBS standards and plan accordingly)
• experience in Release Management (maintain the CMDB over a GUI)
• experience in Operational excellence (Lean Management, Agile Thinking and Process Optimization)
• experience working with products like Office 365, workflow tools and CMDB (i-SAC)
• experience in way of agile and lean working
• basic technical knowledge, Hardware (physical and virtual) and Software (e.g. dependencies to other SW)
• a ITIL foundation certificate
• a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
• analytical and logical thinker
• detail-oriented with a focus on operational stability
• an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• team player
• motivated, pro-active and eager to drive change in the organization
• a quick learner, linked up thinking and is willing to work self-managed and reliable
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."