“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Chemical Industry Team The chemical industry is on the brink of profound change. Epic disruption is bringing new challenges and opportunities for those ready to seize them. Our chemical industry consultants work across all segments of the industry, including basic and intermediate chemicals, polymers, fibers and elastomers, agricultural chemicals, paints and coatings, industrial gases, and other specialty chemicals.
What will you do?
- You will specialize in one of the exciting and ever prospective areas of Chemicals Industry
- You will be actively involved in innovative projects helping our Clients transform, grow and adapt in an increasingly digital world
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Chemicals industries
- Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
- Developing new consulting business capabilities in within Chemicals Industry, including the but not limited to building leading Digital, Digital Transformation and Analytics capabilities focused on B2B/B2C Chemicals in the area of Commercial Excellence, Supply Chain leveraging the new generation of Digital and Cloud offerings
- Writing proposals from sales leads
- Participating and supporting client proposals
- Maintaining deep knowledge of various chemical sectors (commodity chemicals, specialty chemicals) for interaction with clients
- Cooperatively working across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available in a team approach
What are we looking for?
- Good understanding of the Chemicals industry
- Good understanding of Chemicals value chain right from Commercial parts to supply chain in chemicals
- Proven ability to shape and lead Business/IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture
- Ability to lead discovery and design workshops for requirement gathering and to-be process design
- Competence to identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data
- 2-3+ years of experience in as Functional/Strategy Consultant handling MRP, MPS, S&OP and Logistics, preferably within chemical practices
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing Industry in planning and/or plant operations with a deep understanding of the overall functional and technical landscape
- Experience working on various manufacturing scenarios like MTO, MTS, CBP
- Proven experience in Material Management and Quality Management
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Proven experience in custom reports, enhancements, forms, interfaces and conversions
- Hands-on experience in any of the digital solutions - IOT, Cloud, Analytics, and Visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and client facing experience. Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional significant asset
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. C-Suite)
- Personable interface at multiple levels within a client’s organization
- Ability to work in global environment using onshore/offshore model
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles