In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems. Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and or Accenture management. Minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments will be provided. Decisions made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others. In this role the person would be an Individual contributor and or oversees a small work effort and or team.
- Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
- Relevant financial service experience with specific knowledge on money laundering prevention, in particular KYC services as well as transaction and business partner monitoring, supplemented by process implementation knowledge.
- Ideally experience in remediation operations and preferably expertise in investment or similar banking products.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on line research systems
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Banking experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of working with high risk customer groups with regard to money laundering , relevant legal and compliance fundamentals or regulations, EDD Enhanced Due Diligence and PEP Politically Exposed Person investigations.
- Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications desirable.
- Experience with standard banking software in the field of money laundering prevention as well as application programming with specific knowledge of technical and process implementation is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German are a must
- ICA or ACAMS certificate would be an asset
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace