Cyber-Vulnerability Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you already experienced in the infrastructure vulnerability security field and have a broad overview of IT knowledge?
Do you have an in-depth understanding of security patch management or a knack for identifying vulnerabilities at a technical level within several areas such as server or network? Do you have a keen interest to understand how they can be remediated across our systems?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
Identify technical remediation options for vulnerabilities identified by our scanning tools.
Work closely with the Engineering teams responsible for the affected platforms to provide remediation guidance and tools which will help to effectively eliminate vulnerabilities from our environment
Take responsibility for the communication of remediation guidance to the business or IT areas which are responsible for remediation activities.
Proactively drive requirements to the ongoing development to evolve the visualization of the Bank’s vulnerability management and security position as well as identify weaknesses in controls in order to drive change and improvements initiatives.
You will be working a team of security specialists, collaborating closely to deliver our service. We work as part of the overall Infrastructure Vulnerability Management team which in turn delivers vulnerability scanning and reporting, end to end, globally.
• Experience of continuous analysis of vulnerability and security data to identify trends and weaknesses with patching effectiveness or a growing number of vulnerabilities in a specific area. • Working experience within a similar function in a large, distributed environment, with a strong understanding of and enthusiasm for technical security concepts, security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Experience of operating vulnerability assessment tools, including network scanners and host-based detection agents to provide continuous monitoring of the estate and detection of vulnerabilities. This includes the liaison and management of 3rd party vendors who provide independent vulnerability assessments of the UBS perimeter.
• Thorough, precise and proactive in your working methodology.
• An excellent communicator across the diverse spectrum of colleagues, sponsors and teams with the ability to adapt your communication to the specific audience you are delivering to.
• Passionate about IT security, Cyber Defense including the essential need for this in global organizations as well as the latest techniques related to meeting the need.
• Interested in data analysis and data analysis techniques and tools.
• Keen to work with a relatively small and dedicated team of professionals, taking joint responsibility our deliverables.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."