As a Support Coordinator, you become a part of our Global Member relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of our Shared Service center in Gdansk.
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We start building our organisation during the coming quarters and are currently planning to establish a team of 15 highly competent support people. The team will be part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to execute milk payment as well as provide timely and effective 1st line and operational support to our 9000+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
Specifically you will:
- handle payment and invoices to farmer owners
- monitor milk quality results as one of our critical parameters for our famer owners and ensure data availability on a daily basis
- submit and follow up on Member surveys
- handle payment and obligations to banks & 3rd parties
- close cooperation with key stakeholders across Arla Foods organisation
- participate in relevant projects within area of responsibility
- handle internal and member enquiries, related tasks and proactively follow up
- handle support tasks such as creating work & sales orders, maintain master data, handle expenses, reporting to stakeholders, ad hoc tasks etc.
Who are you?
You are a customer centric and solution oriented person with high commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. Moreover you take full accountability to seek out answers you might not know.
You have strong communication skills and team oriented approach
- are fluent in spoken and written English and one of the following languages: Danish
- have minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience from accounting positions and preferably experience with providing support using multiple sources
- have at least a bachelor degree
- have experience from working with data insights for optimization of support is preferable.
- have experience within solutions such Office 365 and SharePoint
- have an accounting background
Nice to have:
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Swedish, Dutch
Have you ever heard that you are the change?
Now you know
Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
Now you have found
Regardless of which department you work in -
Your creativity leads us to innovation.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great Atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Click to APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team