Process Analytics / Mining “celonis"
Process Analytics / Mining “celonis"
As a part of this team, you will work with Fortune 500 companies across various industries to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. The requirement for this job doesn’t stop with Sales. It would require you to Invent, Build, Design, Consult, Collaborate and Create new product capabilities which would help our clients to create their future. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Responsible for Celonis platform business growth across existing & new accounts
- Support designing process mining led offerings to secure delivery in existing accounts & drive new business opportunities in new accounts
- Develop tactics to generate new sales within Organization
- Engage with Business Development / Sales / Solutions Teams to fully leverage all Celonis products and technology offerings
- Provide demonstrations & articulate the significance of Process Mining, Task Mining and Process Modeling using data-driven, automated, visual tools (Celonis, UiPath Process Mining, ABBYY Timeline, etc.)
- Facilitate client workshops and meetings to understand client’s business processes, system data, and key process metrics.
- Understand and prioritize the client business requirements and perform comprehensive process analyses in line with the requirements to provide tangible outputs to the client
- Work collaboratively with business transformation teams and client teams to Implement identified process transformation opportunities
- Stay up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems and regulations
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships, including demonstrated track record of directly interfacing with partners/stakeholders
- Effective management, coaching and development of people – providing timely and actionable feedback, assistance with recruitment and retention
- Should be able to communicate and resonate with the clients as well as internal stakeholders on their process/ domain/ industrial language
- Create "Thought ware" and "Point-of-View" documents related to the relevant use cases and offering in process mining.
- Ability to effectively set and manage customer expectations
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Working knowledge of one or more tools used in the process mining tools, e.g.: Celonis, ABBYY Timeline, UiPath Process Mining, etc
- Knowledge/understanding of databases, ETL and SQL skills required to deliver process mining projects
- Strong in one or more domain like F&A processes / Procurement/Banking / Insurance / HRO
- Minimum of 8 years of total work experience or 4 years of work experience post MBA required
- 5+ years of program management experience in enterprise software implementations, managing multiple projects concurrently
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including high-impact client-facing communications
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve business problems
- Basic understanding of IT application lifecycle and methods
- Experience in building/maintaining client relationships and sales
- Able to visualize & create dashboards on KPIs/BOIs in line with client expectations
- Good understanding of developing and maintaining data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics to support key business decisions
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace