Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Ability to influence at each senior business levels as same as building the strong relationship with them
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability and HR consulting skills (as a must)
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical thinking skills
What duties will help you grow?
You will be responsible for:
- Leading solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Developing end to end offers and responses to client in solution space
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions and presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Project management during the transformation and transition project within transformation department area
- Subject matter expertise during transformation and transition projects and consulting in HR processes and technology
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).