Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 4 – 6 years of dedicated transition management experience & supporting transformation projects during the transitions
- Experience in handling bid process and transition solution experience in devising plans, costs
- Competences in processing of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are maintained throughout
- Be able to manage the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management
- Very good knowledge of English (min. C1)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- PMP/ Prince/ GB is good to have
What duties will help you grow?
- Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Delivery of project responsibilities to time, cost and quality, accountable for full transition project up, aligned with internal (management) and external (client) needs, defining project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Working with Transformation teams to develop implementation plans and timelines for identified initiatives arising from alignment
- Responsible for training service delivery team and handover the process with sign-off obtained from them
- Develop/maintain awareness of Capgemini processes and standards when preparing various reports required by internal management or customer
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).