Finance & Accounting Specialist (PTP/OTC/RTR Teams)
We are expecting some exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills needed for a Finance & Accounting Specialist (PTP/OTC/RTR Teams).
Meet our Teams
We are looking for ambitious, committed and motivated people to join one of Finance & Accounting Hitachi Vantara Teams:
- Purchase-to-Pay (PTP): Accounts Payable, Vendor Master Data
- Order-to-Cash (OTC): Revenue, Collection, Invoicing, Managed Cloud Services, Credit, Deal Support Analysts
- Report-to-Record (RTR): General Ledger, Inventory & Intercompany
- Controllership & Tax & Statutory
- Internal Audit
What you’ll be doing
- assisting in all accounting & finance related processes at Hitachi Vantara in Krakow
- analysis of financial questions and problems
- active business partnering and/or supporting continuous process improvements and our ad-hoc projects
What you bring to the team
- Good command of English (B2, C1, C2)
- Experience in finance & accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and numerical ability
- Problem solving skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don’t meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge