Private capital client service desk (junior) analyst
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Support on-boarding process, verifying that all the requirements are in place for client setup
- Perform user access management (creation/modification) between NeoLink and CapLink
- Manage parameterization of the portal for access rights of users
- Provide technical service support for Private Capital clients using the web portal
- Navigate the portal and understand its standard functionalities (including understanding of eFront)
- Maintain full knowledge and understanding of the web portal
- Execute users access rights reconciliation / control checks as required
- Facilitate internal walkthroughs and training sessions in order to support any change implementation / new features and releases
- Answer incoming client queries related to the web portal usage & user set up/access
- Monitor incoming client queries and act on them without delays and in line with agreed KPIs
- Support clients with resolving access related issues
- Answer client’s analytical query – clarify analytics issue or re-route to AssetMetrix
- Manage operational requests according to local and global procedures in order to mitigate risks and comply with internal policies and controls
- Escalate and liaise with Manager, L2 or other dependencies for unresolved open operational issues / high risk items
- Proactively manage client communication ensuring any client’s concerns are immediately reported to management/GBCM
- In case of new enhancements, escalate requirements to GBCM so all the requests are centralized and requested to the central team with feedback from the business
- Interact with AssetMetrix as agreed and required (avoid approaching AssetMetrix with queries which could/should be answered by BP2S
- Direct client’s operational query (contents related) to Operational Team as needed / consult with relevant Operational Team client’s operational query (contents related) as needed
- Collect users’ feedback regarding web portal usage and functionalities and provide it to Private Capital GBCM for further analysis
- Support development of functionalities desired by clients and validated by the Relationship Manager
- Identify opportunities for enhancements / service efficiencies
- Cooperate closely with Private Capital GBCM, Product, IT, Operations
- Contribute to all internal and external meetings/calls related to assigned tasks/projects and articulate key points
- Share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members
- Consistently evaluate and update documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and current.
- Maintain good communication with internal peer groups, and central team
- Be in charge of tasks and manage daily progress
- Preferably 2 years of experience in banking / financial sector or 1 year of experience in audit / control
- University degree
- Fluent working knowledge of English
- Independence in the performance of entrusted tasks;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to active listening and persuasion
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to synthetically formulate conclusions
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Commitment and creativity in action
- Orientation for external and internal customer
- Knowledge of legal acts related to the financial / banking sector; knowledge of IT systems used in BNP Paribas Securities Services (will be considered as a strong asset)
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa