The Strategy and Transactions department consists of experienced specialists who create a well-coordinated, highly motivated and effective team. We offer solutions tailored to the individual needs of customers, implemented at the highest substantive level. We work with the largest private equity funds on the Polish market and the largest foreign and Polish industry investors. The EY Strategy team is growing rapidly with ambitious growth targets globally, driven through both organic growth as well as acquisitions – the key acquisitions were Parthenon Group in 2014 and OC&C practices in Germany, France and Benelux in 2017. We are also rapidly growing in Poland – due to that we are now looking for candidates to join our Warsaw team specializing in strategic advisory to financial services clients.
You’ll be a part of a very dynamic team focused on the following types of projects:
- Commercial due diligence, value creation planning and post-merger integration support,
- Growth strategy and business turnaround, including market sizing, competitive analysis, and scenario planning,
- Business plan preparation or assessment for capital increase or divestiture purposes,
- Industry analysis, market sizing, revenue and margin impact assessment of new market events,
- Route-to-market strategy, including omnichannel and digital, as well as sales force effectiveness,
- Customer segmentation and insight, including revenues and cost to serve.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading project workstreams and small teams within the projects from a diverse range of industries,
- Supporting business development through developing intellectual property, proposal documents and attending sales meetings,
- Developing and mentoring junior team members.