Robotics Analyst/Consultant (CN)
What will you do?
- Identify and analyze key operational and financial metrics as part of program and feature selection in order to drive smart decisions
- Coordinate and execute all phases of a design/pilot project including concept and research, estimating, component selection, design, and after implementation support
- Work closely with business owners to analyze core business processes or Journeys, conduct as-is/to-be assessment as well as perform gap analysis and requirements gathering
- Collaborate with partners to assist in the design or development of robotic automation solutions as well as integrating with the overall solution plan and other platforms like EAM, WMS, etc.
- Investigate new technologies, identify bottlenecks, improve processes, create roadmaps, and plan prototype solution development in collaboration with ecosystem of vendors, startups and premiere academic institutes, wherever applicable
What are we looking for?
- BE/ B.Tech (Preference will be given to Mechatronics)
- Having worked in industries like Consumer Goods/ Life Sciences/ Industrial/ Natural Resources and familiarity with their value chain and business processes automation opportunities across them
- Understand the business goals, release data requests, simulate & model automation to identify current and target throughput volumes, capture building specifications
- Familiarity with Business case development along with identification of value levers, relevant KPIs and define resources, develop CAPEX and OPEX estimates for ROI calculation
- Basic understanding of robotics operating system (ROS), robotic programming on Fanuc, KUKA, ABB or equivalent brands
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.