Learning Management Systems Expert / Cornerstone Expert (CN)
What will you do?
- Preparing of the blueprint, implementation, configuration, administration, end-user support of the learning environment/Cornerstone platform
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning management systems and learning solutions at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Design and development of the new learning solutions and learning environment
- Implementation of the new learning technology and environment - also based on innovative solutions like mobile-, gamified-, video-based- and/or extended reality-based learning
- Supporting in the role of Training Management Consultant or Training Design and Development Specialist when required on the business needs basis
- Consultancy of the (digital) learning landscape and learning environment at Client
What are we looking for?
- Experience in learning management or administration using platforms such as: SuccessFactors, Workday, Saba, SumTotal, Docebo, Moodle, Taleo, Absorb, Axonify, Efront, Intellum, Captivate Prime, WBT Express Systems, Cognician, Degreed, Edcast, Percipio, Sharepoint, Webex would be a strong asset
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for Cornerstone, ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations would be a great asset
- Fluency in English and Polish (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- 3+ years of experience in implementation, configuration, learning management or administration of Cornerstone platform (understanding of Learning, Performance or Recruiting modules will be a strong asset)
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: learning strategies, e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, interactive performance support
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.