About BNY MELLON:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions (“D&A” for short) is a fintech organization with more than 1000 external investment management and asset owner clients and 1500+ resources in offices globally. The unit is part of BNY Mellon’s largest division – the Asset Servicing and Digital division. Our mission is to treat data as an asset class in its own right and to serve our clients by helping them get value from their investment data.
As a software and content business, inclusive of Eagle Investment Systems’ data management, accounting, and performance solutions, Global Risk Solutions’ (“GRS”) performance and risk analytics and Intermediary Analytics’ sales and distribution data, D&A also includes a suite of new cloud-based products. An ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications are also available to help firms manage their core investment process and beyond.
Major areas of accountability include:
- Assisting in the monthly data capture for the purpose of facilitating the direction and efficiencies of the organization thru the gathering of key metrics such as billing and work utilization, billing rates, FTEs and non-billable time allocation, analysis and reporting of revenues, expenses, profitability and margin on both an overall and project specific basis.
- Support and maintain centralized and flexible systems to facilitate the accurate and timely reporting of actionable information for the purpose of management decision making.
- Support and maintain data to ensure the Operations Manager can perform detailed review and analysis of key project financials with the objective of establishing implementation and development procedures to streamline and standardize key processes.
- Support Operations Finance with the processes of revenue recognition estimates to complete, forecasting, budgeting, out of scope qualification as well as reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain workflow processes for the purpose of establishing efficiencies within Operations monthly life cycle.
- Compile information as needed for management reporting in support of Operation Finance requirements.
- Facilitate recruiting process and maintain the Recruiting database to capture employee and contractor headcount along with pertinent recruiter and interview feedback for each potential candidate.
- Position requires supporting and maintaining multiple priorities, systems, databases and projects as well as synthesizing and collating large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data into actionable information.
- Individual must have exceptional communication, listening and organizational skills. Ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, proactive, flexible and deadline/deliverable driven.
- Individual must have excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills and will need to be able to balance the position’s joint requirements of working independently as well as within a team environment.
- Accounting background, Bachelors Degree and relevant experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel required. Microsoft Access skills also required.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes