For our Client from the biotechnology sector, we are looking for candidates for the position of
(Senior) GL Accountant
- handling General Ledger activities for EMEA region such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- closing books and performing post-closing activities (US and Local GAAP),
- analyzing and reconciling BS accounts,
- statistical reporting,
- supporting preparation of financial statement according to Local GAAP,
- preparing VAT declarations and performing SOX controls,
- participate in internal and external audits and daily cooperation with local businesses,
- creating and maintaining process documentation,
- taking part in migration financial processes and other global projects.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economy would be an asset,
- min. 2 years of experience in GL or RTR area,
- fluent English, German, French or Spanish (min.B2),
- focused on development and the desire to learn preferably,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage,
- knowledge of MS Excel and SAP system would be an asset.
- hybrid model of work (now full remotely),
- flexible working time,
- opportunity to participate in migration financial processes and other global projects,
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position and clear promotion path,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or MultiSport card),
- friendly organizational culture and modern office in the center of Warsaw.