Aon Sp. z o.o.
Actuarial Analyst with actuarial trainings in the UK
Our European team of around 50 consultants is based in London, Zurich, Luxembourg and Stockholm and is connected to our global actuarial network in North America, Australia and the Far East. As part of our expansion plans, we are looking to establish a new team in Poland to work alongside our existing European centres of excellence.
You will work in a variety of project teams together A&A colleagues in other locations to deliver a wide range of actuarial and analytical solutions to Aon's global client base. From day one, you will be given responsibility on projects, assisting more senior members of the European teams on a range of areas. It is likely that you will be involved in projects from all product areas during your first few years at Aon.
As an actuarial analyst, you'll be required to:
- understand and use complex mathematical formulas, particularly in the area of advanced statistics and modeling
- use spreadsheets or other specialist software to complete data analysis tasks
- provide technical support to a team of actuaries, producing statistical reports and analysis
- write reports on your computations with results of your findings, and produce these reports in a format that non-specialists can understand.
Our technical training
As we are a multi-disciplinary team, you will follow a balanced training programme that covers all of our product offerings. We have a range of training programmes designed to gradually build up your technical knowledge in each area as you gain further experience in the team.
We are committed to giving you the support you need to develop your skills and take your career to the highest levels. For new starters, we will fully support your study towards qualification as an actuary.
- University degree in statistics, math, actuarial science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
- Attention to details and ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Ability to work independently, prioritize own tasks and work under time pressure
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path within actuarial fields and individual development plan
- The possibility to participate in actuarial trainings in the UK
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic colleagues with a strong desire to learn and ambitious to grow and develop their skil
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions