Business Manager in Client Needs
Finance, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are digitalization and agility not foreign words to you? Would you like to help expand our products in terms of sustainability?
We are looking for someone like you to take on responsibility for a wide range of thematic and project tasks as a member in the Client Needs area to:
• develop lending products and client journeys in line with the changing client needs, especially with regards to sustainable finance
• take on different responsibilities and roles in an agile working environment, such as scrum master, pod member and/ or product owner
• perform a range of change and run-the-bank tasks in the context of our agile delivery organization, such as supporting the quarterly business reviews
• work closely with different stakeholders in different locations and multiple functions inside and outside of our agile crew
We are a motivated team focused on mortgage products. We are responsible for the entire process chain of the product, from active selling to the customer to the analysis of price and volume development. We develop new products in close collaboration with IT and optimize them throughout their lifecycle. We work and organize ourselves in cross-functional agile teams.
Diversity helps us to grow together. That is why we are committed to promoting and cultivating diversity, equal opportunities and inclusion. This strengthens our business and brings added value for our customers.
• a university or technical college degree, preferably in business administration
• training or experience in agile working methods
• working experience at a financial services provider in a comparable position (Scrum Master, Product Owner, PMO)
• ability to identify and drive change in the product environment as a result-oriented, committed, independent and innovative personality
• excellent organization skills and ability to efficiently handle multiple topics at the same time
• fluent in English - German would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."