Dataiku or Unix Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and data? Do you want to help implement the strategy for Global Data Management environments at an international firm? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse, and global environment where ideas are valued, and effort is appreciated? We are looking for a Tech Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and help us to:
• Administer crucial infrastructure for platforms, both on-premise and in the Cloud
• Implement migrations, upgrades, and patches in all environments
• Create/Manage new on-boarding projects
• Assist a large user community with technical support
• Ensure “lights on” support-services are up and running in all environments
• Help Define and Build automation routines to improve the service
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across engineering, hardware, platform services, and operations
• Occasional on-call / weekend support is required to support critical activities during non-production hours
You will be working in the Data Platform Services, Site Reliability Engineering Team in Krakow, Poland to operate and engineer data technologies and services based on Informatica, Alteryx, and Dataiku products. We work closely with Product Engineering Teams from Data Management and Data Science, and you will be party to a new Center of Excellence for UBS Analytics. Together, as a member of the Site Reliability Engineering Team, which has a global footprint and works with clients around the world, we will drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients. Team-work is pivotal to our success. We offer flexibility in the workplace, and equal opportunities for all team members.
• Experience of Unix administration and/or Shell scripting (RHEL / Ubuntu), ideally 2-5+ years
• Hands-on experience with Dataiku Data Science Studio Server administration experience is a plus
• Azure administration or deploying Azure services is a plus
• Knowledge or experience automating operational tasks
• DevOps experience with strong GitLab CI/CD or Bash or Shell or similar tools/scripting languages.
• an ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution-design thinking
• Track-record of influencing IT stakeholders and business partners
• A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."