- 3 years of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience, including process implementations using dedicated RPA solutions like UiPath or other;
- Advanced RPA Developer/Architect certification from UiPath or equivalent;
- Background in Software Development, e.g. SQL, VB.NET, Java, C# or other OOP language;
- Process improvement experience (e.g. Lean Management, Six Sigma, Kaizen);
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving;
- Fluent English;
- Willingness to travel internationally (after the end of the pandemic). Currently, we are working remotely, so you can work from any town in Poland. After the pandemic ends, we will work in a hybrid model: remote + on the client-side model.
Your future role
- Analysis of client’s business process;
- Creating components of RPA solutions for proof of concepts, pilots and deployments to meet business requirements as part of a larger team;
- Complex batch file scrips and C# object writing to extend UiPath functionality;
- Testing created solutions together with client’s process experts;
- Create documentation for RPA solutions;
- Foster collaboration and open exchange of knowledge among team members;
- Trainings for new hires and clients;
- Cooperation with project managersers.
What we offer
- Take proactive career steps – set goals and career plans with your career counselor;
- Develop excellent professional skills;
- Continuously develop through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Work on variety of projects with some of the most prestigious clients to address their challenges and provide innovative and creative solutions;
- Receive competitive salary and social package.
About the team
For our clients we implement solutions, combining our expertise in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence areas. We leverage the newest technologies to extract insights from big data volumes, turn them into knowledge, and transform into actions bringing tangible impact on our clients’ business. Based on close cooperation with other service lines at Deloitte, we can provide comprehensive and diversified services and be present in many industries. Apart from working directly with data, we also support our clients with analysis, automation, and optimization of their business processes.
1. CV screening