Right now, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our IT M&A team focused on providing transactional services dedicated to the biggest market players worldwide.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT project management (e.g. systems implementation, IT management, IT audit, IT transformation, data management, cybersecurity)
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver cross-functional projects successfully throughout project life cycle by organizing, monitoring and controlling activities to safeguard achievement of planned stage-gates and efficient utilization of available resources
- Ability to coordinate gap analysis, create user stories and monitor progress against priorities within the project, using IT structured methodologies (i.e. ITIL, Prince2, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps)
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders to identify, examine, address and monitor risks and issues
- Sound knowledge of applications, their data flows, and integrations within overall business and IT organizational
- Ability to plan and coordinate project activities with involved project teams to ensure alignment with the delivery schedule and project budget
- Ability to create high-quality documents and work closely with the client (g. gathering requirements, designing technical solutions, preparing advanced reports, analysing data)
- Very good written and verbal command of English (other European languages are welcome and make for an additional advantage)
- Technically minded and detail-oriented background with a passion for problem solving
- At least a Bachelor degree
- Relevant work experience in information technology, computer science or related discipline
It would be beneficial if you also have
- Practical knowledge of project management/IT tools (e.g. MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Power BI, Tableau, Palantir)
- Experience in project, programme and portfolio assurance from business and project framework perspective
- A good understanding of benefits of cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), ability to comment on solutions used by clients and advise on cloud architectures principles
- Knowledge of IT security and information protection
- Experience in project budget management and knowledge of related methods and tools
- Certification in one of the Project Management methodologies eg. Prince2, PMP, MSP, MoP
Your future role
- Design and create: Implement target operating model including setting up long term relationships between IT and business functions
- Operate: Plan and govern separation projects, where parts of a company need to be quickly cut from its parent. Disentangle the links, unscrew the dependencies, and let them fly!
- Transform: Support clients in global transformations of their business from technology and infrastructure point of view
- Learn industries: Be a part of the dynamic and multidisciplinary team working across industries; Oil and Gas, Banking and Insurance, Travel and Entertainment, Technology, e-commerce, automotive, life science, HoReCa
- Join the team, see the world! If you would like to, once pandemic situation is under control, you will have possibility to work on the international assignments, on client site with up to 30% travel
What we offer
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities
- Possibility to learn from the best – our IT Project Managers who worked internationally in project and programme management
- ’As One’ approach – we embrace dedication and ideas of all Team Members across different levels, inspire commitment to shared purpose and realize the full potential of our Team
- Possibilities of financing certificates and workshops in your chosen career specialization
About the team
We are a team of experts providing diverse services in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions as well as operations and technology-related risks. We lead IT transformation and implementation projects for companies which are merging or are being divided.
We also take care of separating IT function in divestment projects and integrate technology of merging companies (Post-Merger Integration).
Moreover, we advise our clients on setting up proper project management structures, IT governance and management structure, their strategy, applications and processes, as well as design internal control frameworks to mitigate technology risks. We ensure that their systems and data are secure and that they are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements. Your future colleagues advise company owners, CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CROs, Internal Audit Directors, and Project Managers of the largest companies in Central Europe.
I stage – we will carefully read your resume
II stage – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
III stage – you we be invited for HR interview
IV stage - you we be invited for Hiring Manager interview (interview contains case study)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. We suggest you to do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Moreover we advise you to brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend or mentor.