Join the best company providing AI & Data Science services (No. 1 according to Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2021). Design and build machine learning models for the largest companies and institutions in Europe. Grow your career with technology vendors such as AWS, Google, IBM, Microsoft and SAS.
- Bachelor/engineer degree (preferred computer science, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, or any related field)
- 4+ years of professional experience in delivering data/ai solutions
- Working experience with cloud data environments (one of GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Working experience with cloud APIs and SDKs (at least two out of: computer vision, natural language processing, knowledge mining, and conversational AI)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (programming, testing, version control, agile development, etc.)
- Experience with containerized deployments (Docker container) and Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Passion to grow and learn
- Team-player mindset
- Good level of English
- Build scalable, highly performant cloud-based apps and solutions.
- Design, implement and recommend conceptual models and app architectures addressing particular needs of analytics and data science.
- Working with clients throughout the whole project cycle (Business understanding, Data understanding, Modeling, Evaluation and Deployment).
- Cooperation with data engineers and data scientists to deliver complete solution for the most challenging AI areas (computer vision, NLP).
What we offer
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities
- Wide range of trainings and knowledge development opportunities, including financing of your certificates and workshops in a chosen career specialization
- A unique opportunity to develop the AI career with a great team of experienced peers and cooperation with Deloitte AI Institute
- Challenging tasks with the freedom of action in your field
- Friendly team atmosphere, flexible working set-up and excellent working conditions
About the team
Data & AI Team focuses on the practical applications of data analytics and artificial intelligence. Broadly understood risk management is a key area of companies' activity, covering both well-known applications such as credit scoring, fraud analytics or market risk analytics, but also new areas such as deepfakes detection, cyber intrusion, climate risk analytics, dynamic risk scoring. We also deal with the most important areas determining the success of implementations, such as AI explainability or AI fairness, and we take part in discussions on the regulation of the AI market in the European Union.