Risk Control Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analysing risk and producing reports?
We’re looking for a reporting specialist to (in support both US focused and Global teams):
• Combine technical and analytical skills with business acumen to produce and assess risk reports
• Review portfolio developments and provide reasoned, concise commentary on the key risk drivers
• Be the first point of contact for portfolio Credit Officers and support divisional and entity Chief Risk Officer (CRO) teams including analysis of key risk metrics
• Provide solutions, justify findings, and propose portfolio steering measures
• Assist with regulatory projects and audit requests, including liaising with senior management for regulatory reporting and analysis
• Collaborate with technology and design teams to automate and democratize risk data
• Standardise and simplify reporting processes automating wherever possible
• Serve as Reporting Subject Matter Expert (SME) for risk change projects
You'll be working in the global wealth management risk reporting team based in Poland providing sound insights about the credit portfolio to senior management.
• At least 3-4 years of experience in the financial services industry in one of the following disciplines:
o Credit Risk Reporting
o Regulatory Reporting
o Securities Trading Reporting
o Credit Risk Officer / Analyst
• Excellent knowledge of risk and financial instruments
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Preferably experience with SQL, SAS and/or TOAD
• Fluent in English
• A motivated self-starter who can self-manage to deadlines
• Able to quickly change priorities due to urgent requests
• Comfortable to collaborate virtually across functions and a global footprint
• Tech-savvy and eager to harness new techniques to improve reporting processes
• An organised person with a keen attention to detail
• Capable of justifying recommendations to a senior audience
• Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation including senior management
UBS is a committed equal opportunities employer. To promote this ethos this role and all other roles in the RRAD team are open on a 60-100% basis.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."